Training for University administrators on Right to Work, Global Talent, Skilled Worker, Tier 5 & visitor visas
SIT TRAINING SESSIONS ARE RUN ONLINE
We run our training sessions online through Microsoft Teams. Once signed up via the form below, we will send you a joining link the day before the training. Please add the date and time of the session(s) to your diary when you book.
This training is for all those who manage and administer immigration and right to work procedures in departments and colleges, rather than visa holders. We also provide a visa holder briefing session for Skilled Worker and Tier 5 visa holders.
It is mandatory for all staff whose job description includes checking right to work documentation to attend a 'Right to Work training session'*. If they have not already done so, before they carry out any right to work checks.
Training sessions are offered for administrators within the collegiate University only.
The following sessions are currently available:
- Tier 5 - Home Office requirements for visiting researchers sponsored under Tier 5
- Right to Work (departments)* - Right to Work requirements for all staff employed in University departments
- Right to Work (colleges)* - Right to Work requirements for all staff, tailored specifically for colleges
- Visitors - Home Office requirements for those coming under Business, Academic and PPE Visitor visas
- Global Talent - Home Office requirements for academics and researchers endorsed under the Global Talent route
- Skilled Worker - Home Office requirements for employees sponsored under Skilled Worker
|Wednesday 29 March||10:00-13:30||Right to work (Colleges)||Online Teams||Open|
|Thursday 30 March||14:00-15:00||Visitors||Online Teams||Open|
|Wednesday 12 April||13:30-15:00||Tier 5||Online Teams||Open|
|Thursday 13 April||14:00-15:00||Global Talent||Online Teams||Open|
|Wednesday 19 April||10:00-12:00||Skilled worker||Online Teams||Open|
|Thursday 20 April||13:30-15:00||Right to work (Departments)||Online Teams||Open|
|Thursday 27 April||13:30-15:00||Right to work (Colleges)||Online Teams||Open|
|Tuesday 2 May||10:00-11:00||Visitors||Online Teams||Open|
|Tuesday 16 May||13:00-15:00||Skilled Worker||Online Teams||Open|
|Wednesday 17 May||10:00-11:30||Right to Work (Departments||Online Teams||Open|
|Monday 22 May||13:00-14:30||Tier 5||Online Teams||Open|
|Tuesday 23 May||13:00-14:30||Right to Work (Colleges)||Online Teams||Open|
|Wednesday 24 May||10:30-11:30||Global Talent||Online Teams||Open|
To book a place on our training programme, please complete our online SIT training booking form. If you have any difficulties with the form, need to change your booking, or cannot attend a session you have booked please email email@example.com